Full Name: Alyssa Ezekiel Tanner

Weight: 125 Lbs

Nationality: American

Birthplace: Kingsman, Arizona

Current Residence: Dallas, Texas

Current Occupation: Starbucks Manager

Relationship Status: None

eb9ecf2f18eaf686c95b76f3fd6f716f.png

Hair Style: Curly Black Hair, Usually Tied Back.

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Brown

Facial Features: Cheek Freckles | Small Scar Upper Lip Right Side| Right Eye Lighter Shade of Brown: Pierced Left Ear

Body Features: No visible tattoos

Clothing: Weathered Straw Cowboy Hat: Aviators: OD green M65 Field Jacket: Tan SUPREME Box Logo Tee: Black Molle Sling Bag:Bullet Belt: Black Jeans: Brown Leather Riding Boots

O3iBuQi.png

0KU7huW.png

Four Eyes:

Wears Corrective Glasses, suffers minor vision

impairment without them.

CzAFUAT.png

Rancher:

Spent years on a rather large cattle ranch.

Knows her way around horses, guns,

and everything else that came with country life.

FIUo7qd.png

100-Proof Woman:

A fully functioning alcoholic at her core.

Years of drinking have built up an tolerance to liquor and hardened her stomach.

Family

Mother | Vanessa Tanner (Maiden Name: Priest) | Ranch Owner | Kingsman, AZ | Status Unknown

Father | Keith Tanner | Ranch Owner, Farm Veterinarian, Marine Force Recon | Kingsman, AZ | Status Unknown

Sister | Alexa Tanner | Unknown Occupation | Unknown Location | Status Unknown

35347dbc21003f5ce78d6f5d42a6e4b7.png

Miles: Worked for me for a bit as a barista before the world began to burn. Good kid, drinks a bit to much.

Chloe: Let me crash at the house she claimed. Rooms better than a tent. Seems to have her head on right, although I don't agree about giving away bullets for drinks.

Kyle O'Malley: A nice enough man, although I'm perplexed on how or why he decides to sell weaponry instead of spread his wealth of brass amongst the group to better the chances of our survival. Just doesn't sit right with me.

Backston: Seems a bit wacked, keeps a stable of women in his house. Guess leadership comes with perks. Or chicks are just looking for security and favors. Not a fan of how he leads but I'm not gonna say anything about it. How did this guy come to lead us?

Update: My faith in you has been wavering for some time. Ostracizing me and letting your newest fringe talk down to me drove a knife through what faith remained. Were in a downwards spiral and you're at the helm.

MIA/KIA

Donald: I wasn't the one to pull the trigger and to be honest you got off light. I was going to slowly build up your trust then leave you stranded with no means of escape except my hand. I wanted you to know that you were a living zombie for what you did. Its a shame someone had to surprise you with a bullet.

Ethan: My neighbor, was a generally good guy that had the best intentions at heart. Was murdered the night of the outbreak for trying to defend himself with words. Its funny how long it took humanity to forsake our morals and kill without legitimate reasoning. If one good thing came out of this, it was that you don't have to witness the end of days. 

Sign in to follow this