Lucy Wilthhelm

[align=center]hcSSbkv.jpg[/align]

[align=center]

">[bbvideo=560,315]
[/bbvideo][/align]

Sex: Female

Height: 4’7’’

Weight: 95 lbs.

Religious Belief: Agnostic, but willing to be.

Ethnicity: German Native

Nationality: German

Language: German, bad English

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Blue

Facial Distinctions: N/A

Current Mood: ||||||||||||||||||[]|

Biography:

Lucy, the German native stuck in the US. While she was forced into it, Lucy thought it would be fun to fun spend a few months with her uncle in Texas. She may not have known English too well, and it would be definitely a change in scenery, but, seeing new things and exploring them would be fun! With reckless abandon she packed her bags and waved to her parents as she boarded the plane, off to Texas and off to the US.

The first month was difficult. While there was no school, it was thankfully summer, participating with kids in the neighborhood or any American was hard, with her broken English. But that didn’t stop her from trying, not at all. She spent a lot of time with her uncle, listening to stories, playing games and just being a kid.

Things changed when he locked all the doors and told her she couldn’t leave the house. She was scared, and the week went by like a blur. She didn’t know specifically what happened, but her uncle told her people were sick, and it wasn’t safe to go outside, or she’d get the sickness… Lucy was confused by this, wondering why he had gotten guns out, if people were just getting sick with the flu or something, but her views drastically changed when she saw dead bodies breaking the window down. Her story picks up here.

Personality/Behavior:

Lucy is a child, and as such, is applicable to rather quick personality and behavior changes. However, as a regular base, Lucy is normally very happy and excitable. She tends to get annoyed pretty fast if she is messed with too much, though if she knows the person doing it, she’ll just find it funny. She can throw a hissy fit if really annoyed, but it’s hard to make her that upset. A very emotional girl all in all.

Strengths/Traits:

-Innocent: In a world like this, innocence is hard to keep, but a child this young may have seen violence, but hasn’t committed any of it herself. A nearly pure soul in a bleak, bleak world. This…is subject to change…

-Childlike: Quickly excitable, jittery, and happy, do I have to say more?

-Small and Agile: Being a child, the girl is obviously quite small, lean, and fast. She can slip through small passages and cracks.

-Big Heart and Kind: Lucy doesn’t hate people; it takes a lot to get on her bad side permanently. She loves everyone and wants to see people succeed and be happy. She’ll help whoever whenever, and be happy that she is doing it.

Weaknesses/Flaws:

-Physically Weak: I mean, she is 4’7 tiny child. No more needs to be said about her strength.

-Too Trusting: Lucy doesn’t see people as bad or maybe out to get her automatically, when she sees a person she thinks of someone who could be a new friend. So, someone may be out to manipulate her, and she won’t even realize it, until it is too late.

-Emotionally Vulnerable: She’s a kid, and seeing through people’s bullshit is really hard for her. She won’t realize if someone is out to get her unless it is painfully obvious. While she may have adults there to help her, she won’t always.

Skills:

[listING RANGES FROM BEST TO WORST:] {Great}{Good}{Okay}{Only knows a bit}{Barely has a Basic Understanding of}{Oh dear sweet lord how do I do this?}

[align=center]Being a child, there are many things that Lucy knows about, but has absolutely no idea how to do them; things like mechanics, first aid, or using a gun. However, there will be some highlights of things that she is actually good at, and things she is specifically bad at.[/align]

German: Lucy is a German native, and subsequently knows how to speak German very fluently and accurately.

Cooking: Lucy likes to cook, and has a few times, and while she may not have a full kitchen at her disposal now, she could whip something up, sometime.

English: Lucy, however, has a very bad understanding of English, and while she was taught some in school, it didn’t really stick. But, with some help she could be speaking Basic English pretty fast.

However, being a student, and a good one at that, please expect changes to things that she is bad with too slowly get better, over RP interaction and learning ICLY.

Relations:

[listING RANGES FROM BEST TO WORST:] {Considered to be Family}{Great Friend}{Good Friend/Trusted Individual}{Acquainted with/Acknowledged}{Neutral}{Distrustful of}{Disliked/Disapproving of}{Hated}{Downright despised}{Dead/Missing/Taken by the horde}

Nigel 'Papa' Sparrow: "Basically your my dad...I'm not angry about this, hehe, you get so happy when I call you dad!"

Lexi 'Mama' Rush: "I called you mom by accident but...I really meant it at this point. You are so kind and accepting and calm me and it's just. I can't deal with how amazing you are. Thank you."

Annabelle ???: "You are so mischievous and funny and apparently magic! I won't get on your bad side I know that much."

Julie 'Autumn' ???: "Another kid! And you are so adorable and kind and you like my accent and your eyes are so cool and a rant ensues about how amazing this child is. I hope to get to know you better!

Hannah ???: "Didn't talk to you much but you were super kind and very pretty! I hope I can see you more!"

Zoe ???: "We met yesterday and didn't talk much, but you seem really friendly and kind, also shy. I hope I can get to know you a bit better because you seem like a really interesting individual."

Miles ???: "You seem close to Große Schwester Annabelle! I hope to get to know you better still!"

Melissa ???: "OH MY YOU GOT ME THESE PLUSHIES AND THEY ARE SO CUTE HOW DO I EVER REPAY YOU."

Backston ???: "Y-You seem weird...and...I-I dunno something is offputting...maybe it's just me."

[NOTE: RELATIONS MAY VARY ACCORDINGLY DUE TO IC INTERTACTION AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.]

[align=center]Character Request and Acceptance:[/align]

[align=center]http://zerohourrp.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=369&start=10[/align]

[align=center]Postal_Ech gave me permission to use his character sheet for my character, thank you Postal.[/align]

Edited by Guest

If you don't have 'dinnerplate anime eyes in your physdesc then I'm going to be very disappointed.

If you don't have 'dinnerplate anime eyes in your physdesc then I'm going to be very disappointed.

I'll add that, don't worry.

You think I won't :P

HOLY SHIT YOUR THEME SONG, I HAD THAT GAME ON DS WHEN I WAS A KID AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE FOR IT

:D A friend suggested that to me to use for this character.

HOLY SHIT YOUR THEME SONG, I HAD THAT GAME ON DS WHEN I WAS A KID AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE FOR IT

:D A friend suggested that to me to use for this character.

That game was so cool, I barely remember anything about except there some fog which is like the bad guy, or it's like taking color away from the world, cool shit.