Abraham's favorite song since he was a kid

Personal info

place of birth:Dallas, Texas.

nationality:American.

Injuries:None.

Sex:Male.

Languages:English.

Hair colour:Dark brown.

Mental state:178/200 (Why wont Abigail at least try to talk things out with me for the sake of our child?)

Traits

Protective:Abe will do anything to protect the people he cares about.

Insecure:Abe has started to doubt himself quite often.

Somewhat selfless:Abraham has started to feel guilty about putting others before himself quite a lot recently, but he still thinks he should focus on his issues a little bit more

somewhat Ruthless:Abraham has become much more willing to do whatever it takes to make sure:Him; his child; and Abigail survive.

somewhat paranoid:Abraham is always worrying about his family's safety, which causes him to worry about nothing sometimes.

somewhat hot tempered:Abraham has had issues with his temper in the past, but is trying to become calmer, as he worries he will hurt Abigail again.

mostly honest:Abraham finds it hard to lie to people, but will do so if he has to in order to protect the group, or people he cares about.

Skills

Great at good atOk atNever tried pretty bad at Terrible at

Shooting:Abraham has become quite good at shooting since he found a gun during the outbreak.

Melee:Abraham has used a Melee weapon for a while,and has become quite good at it.

Driving:Abraham has been driving since 16,and so far has learned quite a bit since he first started.

Cooking:Abraham started cooking during college,and can cook very basic things.

Anger management:Abraham is very bad at dealing with his anger, but is trying his best to become better at it.

Lying:Abraham finds it hard to lie to people, but can do so if it is very important.

Relationships

In love with Best friends with Close friends with Friends with Doesn't Really know them Doesn't Really like them Hates them Wants them dead

Abigail Harris:I-im not sure we are both still in love, you have been extremely distant lately, and it feels like I always have to hold your hand with everything.

Alexandria Brooks:It's sad that I dont see much of you now, I miss chatting with you

Chloe chance:I know your a good person at heart, but why do you have to be so damn difficult? it makes it hard for me to like you at times.

Eva:I hope i am right about you being a good enough woman to take care of my baby if something happens to me or Abigail, because I dont want to put my baby in danger.

Backston Dewar:I think you have done a good job so far, just try not to piss off that other group, and put our group first.

Jamie Undesky:Im sorry I got angry with you, I should have told Abigail the truth in the first place

Factions

Gen two group:I hope they all soon see that i am not the monster they think i am before i have to leave,because they have become like family to me.

Gen one group:I trust you guys for now, but if you attack my family or the group, I will break your fucking necks.

Dead/missing

Sophia Williams:Im so sorry sis, I should have protected you instead of running away.

Andrew Harrison:Rest in peace man, im sorry we never got along.

Richard Bronoca:I hope we see each other again one day, I miss you man

Vices

Normal smoking:Abraham also recently started smoking normal cigarettes to calm down, as he feels he deserves a break for a change.

Weed smoking:Abraham also has started smoking weed recently for the same reasons as his normal smoking.

Update

-Updated relationship with Jamie

-Removed stoner as a vice

-Added "somewhat emotional" as a trait

-Updated mental state

Update

-Added somewhat selfless as a trait.

-Added somewhat hot tempered as a trait.

-Added mostly honest as a trait.

-Added weed smoking as a vice.

-Added anger management as a skill.

-Added lying as a skill.

-Updated relationship with Jamie.

-Updated relationship with Abigail.

-Updated mental state

Sign in to follow this