Sign in to follow this  
Emptybag

Hannah Farr, Gen 1

Hannah Farr

When the world is burning, don't walk away.

YPKdWnK.jpg

Pictured Above: Hannah a few months before the infection hit.

Clothing References:

Spoiler

If you want some reference as to her clothes in the past and now:

It's usually a variation of a cropped black leather jacket with skinny jeans, a belt, and black boots. Usually with some sort of hat.

0dybog-l.jpg

2a62f4eba673301b35b12e9c8eb01b82.jpg

womens-leather-jackets-uk-900x900.jpg

8a1c63ba57f9099c1c3e43a55cddaf7d.jpg

kj2my9-l-610x610-hat-cold-winter+jacket-winter+coat-winter+boots-winter+outfits-winter+hat-winter+swag-winterwear-winter+clothes-winter+fashion-leather+jacket-ankle+boots-bag-sling+bag-mittens-glov.jpg

Road Redemption

Hobbies: Playing Games, tinkering with mechanical things, exercising computer skills

Serious when she needs to be, dangerously dedicated to established friends, and exceptionally passionate.  Eager to make new friends but more cautious than ever.  The wastes haven't treated her poorly, but they haven't treated her well either.  Still bubbly.

Draws parallels to games and media.

Status: A little more than two years after Dot's passing, Hannah has returned largely to life as 'normal.'  The group finally reached their destination, with only vehicles as their major loss.  Not much to complain about.

dragons-divider.png

RELATIONSHIPS

latest?cb=20160505125816

ALIVE AND WELL

latest?cb=20160505125816

Ethan Fogg: My first knee-jerk thought is that you're willingly shutting yourself out, but I know that isn't true. I know you'd quickly welcome me to talk or discuss anything, but the thing burning at me is thaat you rarely do...I mean, you do, but only when it's basically you and I. You seem to have pulled out of the running as far as other groups are concerned. I don't know how to feel about that. To be honest, it's probably just a normal reaction to everything you've been through...I'd like to think that I could pull it off a bit better, but what the fuck do I know. I haven't gone through any of the things you did. I just hope you're okay, and you stay that way.

Mayu: It's been a long time for us, in this mess... probably a longer time for you.  Nine...nine years old now.  You've grown plenty since I first met you, all the way back in Chicago, and you've also learned tons from those around you.  Here's to another four years.

Jayesh Sanghrajka: You've kept a level head through it all. I may not know all of your story, and it's possible I never will...but I have a feeling that whatever it was somehow was equivalent or worse than this for you to act so...natural through it all. Even Nat has gotten into wordfights-- but not you. You still are just Jay as I met him 8 months ago...and it gives me hope, in a weird way. If something is bothering you, I know you'd talk to someone about it, but if things are going the way I want them to, nothing is bothering you. I know you've sort of lost your touch on some conversation, but everything you say makes sense and is valid. You've got a good head on your shoulders, and a thick beard on your chin. We'll see it through yet.

Alex Bordeaux: Well, I have alot to say....and I don't know what other people might think, Alex, but from all I've seen from you, you're one of the most kind-hearted polite people we have. Maybe it's just your way with words, and maybe you put on a face with Dot and I...but I have nothing to complain from what I've seen. From the canals to the valley, and from Sylva to Nashville, you've always been around -- maybe not in the best of moods, but always looking out for the best of our group in your own way. I never got a chance to get a coffee with you, but I did at the very least invite you over. It's always a great mood lifter (for the most part) to be around you, and I always find myself learning more in general when we talk. Maybe I don't see you enough, and maybe you're pre occupied with going through your own battles, but I want you to know that I'm an ear for you if you ever need it. Besides, you're one of the few people from early on that's still left, and if that doesn't mean something I don't know what does.

Baroness-slash-Doctor Seraphina Annabelle von Krieger: You seemed kinda... complacent when Dot died. I don't expect anybody to be on their knees....nobody really, but I...I dunno, maybe I thought too much. Either way, I've talked around and we still need to figure out what happened with Chelsie and her baby because last I even heard about it, it was handed off to you, and that was backin Cowlington....and Chelsie asked me to take care of it. And I'm not gonna take responsibility for something i didn't do.

Dogmeat: Dog is still awesome.  Not a puppy anymore.

Renee Ford: I can't believe I haven't really sat down to appreciate you as much as I should have. You're honestly one of the smaller, more amazing things I have encountered. Just being able to...offer a small bit of respite in this otherwise really depressing place makes it seem a hell of a lot better. I appreciate everything you do, from hanging out with me, to cutting my hair, to offering your house as a place to stay or hang out. All of it is telling of your character, and the least I wish to be for you in return is a good friend. I hope that I'm doing an okay job.

Natasha Kusanagi: I enjoyed when we just sat down and talked, and you're right. I need to start moving back to the way it was. I'm going to make the best of my word, especially with that scare we just had. So you better keep an ear out for the radio, because I'm going to dedicate one whole day to you, and anyone else you want to be there -- did you know Carson was back?? Either way... when we last spoke seriously, you were clearly cynical of ... something, and hurt. But please don't talk like that, and don't plan on going so simply... I'm going to fight for you like you've fought for us, if I need to. Or at least try. But....I want to see you smile again, and way more often. Gonna radio you next chance I get.

Erika Winters: You seem to be in a way better mood, despite everything going to hell recently. It has me a little uneasy, to be honest but it's a change that I prefer over, well, your other moods. I don't know why, and you said I'd find out, so I guess I'll wait to learn why...until then, uhm-- I guess we're good now? If we weren't before? I'm still confused, but I won't question it too much.

Maggie Bennett: Getting through, one step at a time. If I'm making anything worse for you, I apologize. But you're one of the few people here that I can feel like I don't need to put up a visage for. If that's too much, I get it. But I also thank you for putting up with it. If it weren't for that, I'd have lost it a long time ago. I'm always around to do the same for you, whether that means asking me to take a group picture or being a shoulder to lean on. I really don't care, I'd go the distance for my friends; And you're one of a handful I'd run laps for in a second.

OFC. Kreg A. Luther: You're a good guy; that's all I've heard out of you. Maybe I don't get the full picture...but, I can tell sarcasm when I hear it -- it might be a way to cope, but we need someone like that...being serious all the time isn't good for anyone. That aside, you really seem to care... which is more than I can say about other people because you really don't have any reason to comfort me, or anyone else. But you do, and I really appreciate it, more than you know. Maybe it's something cops learned to do, or maybe it's really you. Whatever it is, it's nice to at least feel like I'm not alone when everything falls apart...

Katia Patterson: I've been getting to know you better these last few months, and you seem pretty cool.  Alot better than half the weirdos that randomly have walked up to me-- uh, not that I meant that as an insult.  I can see you as being a pretty good friend, if things continue as they are.

latest?cb=20160505125816

MIA / NO CONTACT

latest?cb=20160505125816

Amanda Leigh Kelly: I still feel bad we had to leave you...but there really was nothing we could do.

Carson McCoy: And just as quick as you return, you're gone....See you, Space Cowboy.

Ashley Waters: Dunno where you are, dunno why you left...I probably won't run into you again, but on the off chance I do, I'll hold out.  Maybe you really were better off alone.

latest?cb=20160505125816

KIA / DEAD

latest?cb=20160505125816

Heather Greene: Heather.... very well my first friend in all of this. The first person I've ever had, really, in person. I don't have many memories of you...It's honestly hard to remember alot of what happened nearly a year ago, in the first week. When things were mostly normal. No matter what, I'll always have these shreds to look back on about you as a person -- what you meant to me was more than anyone had at the time...nobody gave the effort before to be nice or care. Things got.... muddled, during the latter half of your time knowing me, and maybe the worst part is what sticks out to me the most: You trying to kill me with your revolver; the one I still hold close to me at all times. I'm sorry you were so scared....I'm sorry you felt that way towards me, but I understand. After 10 months of this, I know where it came from, and I know why you did it... especially if you were bitten. I won't let that get the better of me anymore. It was hard for me then, but now it just feels sso insubstantial...maybe I'm getting jaded, becoming something I never wanted to be. Whatever it is, I thought of you recently. Got Dot to start teaching me how to fire your .357. I haven't had to use it until recently...I guess that's a good thing. But, I'm going to always think of you and the short friendship we had. Whatever became of you, I hope it's the way you wanted it to be....whether you were afraid of death, or wanted to live it out as a zed. We left shortly after, and Chicago was firebombed....I didn't think too much of it then, but looking back, if you hadn't turned yet -- I wish I could've helped you end it. Maybe the memories helped you...maybe there weren't enough. But you managed to make enough of an impact on me to remember a week long friendship, so I can only hope I mustered a fraction of the same for you. I'm sorry, Heather. You were so full of life, and you didn't deserve what you were served.

Barnaby Rutherfield: I've learned about what you were teaching some people, as the days went on. Your impression to me was mysterious but still good as far as all the other asshats go, and I'm glad that I can't remember personally a single instance where I regret having met you. I know there are others that do. I know what happened to Ethan. I know what you did to Clint, now. I've talked to Eddie. It seems everywhere you walked in your wake, you left destruction. And it just layered and layered on top of what already was the husk of a society....and it crumbled down. Maybe you wanted that. Maybe that was the way you saw your story fit to end-- all the hurt from whatever you used to do hiding under that mask. Your articulation reminded me somewhat of Alex....but nobody does what you did without having some sort of experience that caused them to be so... demented. I shouldn't have had to say I'm glad you're dead, but I am. There was so much going on behind my blind eyes that I had no idea how truly evil you could be. And after you only came more plague doctors; the stigma you left carries with us all. I guess that's the one thing I can be glad of you for: being a teacher for the coming months of the apocalypse, because not a single one of you has been alright in the head...no matter the case, it's over now. All of them are dead so far. A part of me still wishes that you could have just told me what it was you did, but now I feel it's better you didn't...and I feel you knew it was better I didn't know.

Kevin Brown: I hope he heard them. We're all going to carry you with us in memories. In the end, I guess a Sith wasn't meant to stay.

Claire White: From you, I learned that sometimes it can't be helped. Sometimes things just are the way they are.  Thanks, I guess.

Noah Mayfield: I don't know what the shit was going through your head when you shot it all over me, but jesus christ you sure had an ice breaker i'd never seen before.... fuck

Midori Miyoko: I said I'd always remember you.  It hasn't changed.  You got your way out, I just had hoped the circumstances would be... different.  Thanks for the time we had, however short.

Simon Aldridge: The only thing you were good at in the end was wasting time and spouting lies.  Waste of food is all you were.

The Torturer & Co:  It might have been fucking two years ago, but that's still not fucking long enough.  You're all fucking lucky you're all dead.

'Zero': Shit isn't quite the same.  Less explosives.  Less barbed wire.  Less...lighter subjects to speak of.  You were a spark among a swathe of dark fog, Zero.  And hopefully you knew that before you died back in Georgia.

Tessa: Fuck you for killing Zero, and fuck you for making us waste 11 perfectly good bullets on you.  The fuck he deserve that for?

Devi Sanghrajka: All I can say is that Jay made it through.  You?  Not so much.  He learned how bad drugs can fuck you up...and maybe it was from watching you.

Mr. Polonious: You really had a bond with Ethan, hm?  He still has your hand widdled sign...I wish your passing was more pleasant than it ended up.  But hopefully you truly found peace; it took some time, but I think Ethan did, as well.  Thank you for everything, Mr. Polonius.

Markus 'Cash' Cashier: It might have been years ago, but I still remember how you went out.  You're a damn hero.  Whether or not you knew that before you did that, well.... who's to say

Dottie 'Dot' Hayes: It's been two and a half years since you passed...I've gotten by okay.  I've been more than okay, actually.  I kinda...fell into what it was like before.  It's not really nice, but...it's bearable like this.  So that's how it's been.  I made a spot for you here, there were some other gravestones...I still regret having to bury you back in that town.  But I'm going to be alright.  If there's anything I've learned, it's that.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160505125816
Names lost in Time
I might not remember everything that happened all those years ago, but I still hang onto names.
latest?cb=20160505125816
Spoiler

Grant Pressman

Captain

Other Hannah

Cin Kelly

Michael Lost

Magnus Skarsgård

Kit

Police Sergeant Fillerton

Heide, "the Third person Giant"

Aurora Rosengard

'Anne'

Cassidy Abrams

Matt 'Crazy Joe' Morris

Lulu

dragons-divider.png

Spoiler

For hitting 1000 views:

CQ567mX.gif

And Again!

VUdUHGl.gif

For out-surviving other Hannah:

d1sR3ap.gif

The Return:

Jl1mppTC.png

Thanks Everyone!! ❤️

Old Forum Views: 1976

Small update; Moved people where they should be and changed music.

Gotta add people but event is currently underway.

Update

+Jay +Dot +Heide +Renee +Anne +Fillerton +Grant +Backston +Ashley +Magnus +Nat

jesus that was alot of writing

Update

+Ethan +Dot +Heide +Renee +Fillerton +Backston

Added: Lulu, Erika, Maggie

Still need to flesh these out more but it'll do for now.

Update

+Quote

+Ethan +Jay +Heide +Anne +Fillerton +Natasha +Lulu +Erika +Maggie

+Moved and updated Ashley & Magnus (MIA)

Update

+Status

+Added Alex Bordeux (how the hell have you not been in there this whole time)

+Death update rollout, +Heather +Barnaby (aka RIP pree)

Update:

+Music +Status

+Ethan +Ethan +Heide +Fillerton +Backston +Nat +Lulu +Erika +Maggie +Kit

Moved & Revised +Krieger +Mayu +Carson

is Kreg cool enough to be on the kool kids club list

MAYBE YOU SHOULD UPDATE YOUR BIO

Yeah sorry guys I'll be working on it more, It's finals week for me and between sadrp and actual things i need to do my presence on here has been thin at best

I'm going to need to update plenty for relations, but I'm going to wait until after the server launches and I can touch base with people IC again.

Update:

Updated everyone except characters that were still alive, & Heather + Barnaby (Still gotta replace those honkin' huge paragraphs)

Sign in to follow this