Sign in to follow this  
Knomad

Backston Dewar

9740633.jpg

I hate the cold...

Pictures:

[spoil]maxresdefault.jpg544514683-charlie-day.jpglatest?cb=20100223161202latest?cb=20110812033027maxresdefault.jpg[/spoil]

Theme song(s):

[spoil]

">[bbvideo=560,315]
[/bbvideo]
">[bbvideo=560,315]
[/bbvideo]
">[bbvideo=560,315]
[/bbvideo][/spoil]

Backston Dewar

Height: 5'5 5'6

Weight: 115 - 130 lb

Religious: Christian, but has dreams of a sect named 'Johobos Witness'

Race: Mostly white, part Mexican

Hair: Short Dark

Current Status: CrippledNot dead.

Backstory: The Brave, the Bold Cold, the Homeless.

Family: Dead as far as he knows

Relationship: Last girlfriend he had committed suicide a couple years before zombies started to show up.

Favorite quotes: "If I die, tell Ethan it's okay he never let me in his apartment, I broke in multiple times" "I need someone to fix my Axe, and my Leg. In that order. Falls down onto the ground" "WHY THE FUCK AM I WET?"

Friends:

Pretty much FamilyClose FriendFriendGuyWhat is the point of youWhere did you go?...Oh shit did you die?

Police Sergeant Fillerton: "What you and me went through... it was hell, anything you ever need I will be there."

Carson: "I see a lot of myself in that guy, he reminds me a lot from back when I had two hands."

Crazy Joe: "My man, my man, my FUCKIN' man, not many other people make me as excited as Joe does when I see him."

Jack Becker: "Solid man, joined me on a pantyraid."

Lulu: "A really sweet kid, I just wish she would talk to me more"

Andrew Harrison: "His hat is okay."

Terrance Ruggles: "His hat is okay."

Renee: "Has good taste in men."

Mayu: "Good job not getting burned alive from those guys."

Logan Knight: "You cut off my fucking hand, and as much as I hate to admit it, you saved me because of that."

Simon Sinclaire: "Nice man, even nicer leg... Err peg leg. Whatever he's got going on down there"

Rheese: "Asian"

Natasha: "She's alright.. A lot better than when I first knew her."

Maggie: "Just stop being fucking gay."

Erika: "I honestly don't know much about you, I wish we could talk more but it seems the times we do are brief."

Brian: "Who? The guy I knee'd in the dick?"

Kim (Not the cool one): "I found out she was gay."

Hannah Farr: "I will murder the shit out of you when no one is looking."

Daniel: "You stole from me, flashed the items in front of me and then threw my severed hand into a river, if I ever get alone with you I am going to slice your stomach open and drain you into a bucket and take back what is mine, your days are numbered."

Ashley Waters: "I still don't know what happened to you, but we did a drug deal in front of a child, please come back so we can do it again"

Rebecca Carpenter: "I'm not sure what happened to you, but you led me to find some of the best people I have ever met, if you ever see me again, I'll see about giving you a tour throughout a sewer or something."

Cash: "Who?"

Chelsie: "Where the fuck did you go?"

Dot: "I don't want to talk about it."

Desiraise: "I'm sorry we had to leave you behind in Sylva, I tried everything I could possibly to do bring you, but the group said you would slow us down, and wouldn't allow it"

Shrike: "Shotgun shell to the chest."

Adam Zerbst: "This shit could have been avoided, you were a nice man but no one gets to threaten the people close to me."

Heide: "You were one of the people there for me when I needed you most. Pretty solid fellow."

Journal:

Page 1

[spoil]Well I was going through some of Nat's stuff while her and Kreg were asleep and saw she had some journals they had nothing too interesting in them, I'm gonna steal the idea, hopefully she won't hate me for it.

Today started off alright, I'm finally able to sleep an entire night again, which is pretty alright since I haven't really been able to sleep at all this past week.

After I got out of bed.. or truck I gues, Carson kept going on about some horseshit in the sky, apparently it was some storage crate hooked up to a giant crane, anyway an hour later the mad man is climbing up it- almost falls off twice.

Anyway he hits some emergency release button and it drops it from the sky, not sure what his plan was seeing how if there was anything of value in it, it would have gotten obliterated in the fall, but I digress.

The shit falls and explodes open, and a bunch of those fucking skinny white mimics shoot out of it. Great. After that shit the fucking Burners decided to show up again. God fuck ass shit.

A metric ass-load of talking later it turns out I might be able to join them, and seeing how the fucking group can't stay out of those shit hole black zones, I may need to join them just to save some people.

Oh yeah, and Hannah and Maggie went into the RV alone, it looked like they were doing some gay shit, I was gonna ask if I could watch but I don't have the guts for that shit.[/spoil]

Page 2

[spoil]God damn, it has been a while since I have written anything in my journol journal.

I feel like I took ten gun shots to the head, after the nightmare that was whatever the fuck that hulk was and getting kidnapped by some bandits, it has been quite a fucked week.

Of the bandits there was a man named... Powder? Dude was solid, black, tall, we did cocaine, he helped let me escape. By the time I got out everyone everyone was ready to leave and roll out to a new town, damn shame too these mountains looked cool. Oh yeah... and Chelsie left... Somewhere.

New town, new glory. No idea where we are but it's snowing and cold, I hate the cold. They have a Church so I'm probably gonna start up that Johobos Witness thing, hopefully people don't completely hate it.

I don't know what happened, but I've been looking at Hannah a different way recently, her titty game is fucking bananas.[/spoil]

If I forgot anyone just hit me up and I'll add you. I felt really rushed and I am not good at forums, so pardon the probably ugliness.

Edited by Guest