Sign in to follow this  
Kaelio

Kaelio's Police Officer Application

Character Name: Ethan Willis

RP Experience: Been playing for over 10 years, all started with MPF in HL2, moved into running my own servers. I played on ZeroHour for about a month before I had left because my IRL job demanded more of my time, this was back in March.

The reason I can handle a character like this:

I currently (IRL) work as a armed security contractor. One of the things the job calls for is my maturity and ability to work with police officers everyday. I sit in a car, answer dispatch calls and respond. My field of work requires a lot of what it takes to be a police officer, ability to be smart, make decisions on the fly, and know how to deal with any type of person. I work in the middle of Salt Lake City, the variety of personalities plays a very difficult factor in this job. Not to mention I'm currently returning to school, majoring in Phsyc and minoring in Counter-Terrorism, I will be attending the police Academy during this time as well.

Reason I want this character:

I feel like with this kind of role-play, I've seen many people playing the cop, the vet, the fireman, all of a sudden turn into this hardass killer who has no remorse for the choices they make. I believe that yeah, the apocolypse will change a man, but a man has to loose everything he has before he turns into someone with no remorse. I will play that character, focused on helping people, as his job trained him to do, make choices based off how he would make a choice as an officer in a normal day of work, and those choices will either be his demise, or his savior.

I give my support for this, but I will advise you to know we're not doing any high rank officers. Admin team agreed on this before the server launched. We're trying for a push of civilian life instead of militarymen, which is why I like how you described you'd play as a cop.

I give my support for this, but I will advise you to know we're not doing any high rank officers. Admin team agreed on this before the server launched. We're trying for a push of civilian life instead of militarymen, which is why I like how you described you'd play as a cop.

Okay! Yeah, I'm not looking for anything overpowered, not sure if we're city police(Officer/Trooper) or if we'd be taking the jobs of county officers (Sheriff Deputy), I don't want anything too up there.