Sign in to follow this  
KRISMER23

OI!

Hi, my name is Ashley and I know very few people on here, but I've been looking for a zombie RP for too long! If you'd like to add me, then you can find my steam @Krismer and I can't wait to join up and see what this server's like!

Same as Alpha, we hope you enjoy it. We've been apart of the ragtag small community that does zombie/infected RP for a loooong time.

Welcome, glad to have you on with us. Look forward to seeing you in server.

Thanks a lot, and I can't wait to see you lot around, either

Same as Alpha, we hope you enjoy it. We've been apart of the ragtag small community that does zombie/infected RP for a loooong time.

Sounds great! I was about to start my own project for this type of server, but you guys saved me (for now)

either way, from what i've seen, Im going to have a lot of fun, so i can't wait to see you lot there

[glow=red]Welcome to the deepest pits of Zombie RP Hell, where such classics as Biggest Jim,

Zamboozle and his family line of Zombie brethren, cousins, half cousins, etc., Steve the abomination in a straight jacket and in-house power struggles are reality. I'll be your guide for today.[/glow]

[glow=red]Welcome to the deepest pits of Zombie RP Hell, where such classics as Biggest Jim,

Zamboozle and his family line of Zombie brethren, cousins, half cousins, etc., Steve the abomination in a straight jacket and in-house power struggles are reality. I'll be your guide for today.

[/glow]

Power struggles? There are no power struggles. And with that in mind I'll be your guide today.

Zamboozle and his family line of Zombie brethren, cousins, half cousins, etc., Steve the abomination in a straight jacket and in-house power struggles are reality. I'll be your guide for today.

[/glow]

Power struggles? There are no power struggles. And with that in mind I'll be your guide for today

1498696748817.jpg

[/glow]

This sounds promisingly horrifying, then. Cheers.

[/glow]

Power struggles? There are no power struggles. And with that in mind I'll be your guide today.

I'll keep those in mind. Cheers!