Sign in to follow this  
MrSmiles

Jamie Udesky Item Application

FORMAT:

Steam Name: MrSmiles

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4134190

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968534108

Rp Experience: Roblox (Yes I am being serious) 2 years - I spent a lot of time being serious in the role play, doing my best not to meta game as a 9-11 year old could

Garry's Mod: Around 5 years (over 3000 hours) - I am part of 3 other nutscript servers, and I used to play as an Admiral towards a Clone Wars Server.

This server experience: Around 3 months on the first server - I played a character named Brandon Adelstein, where I played as a man who lacked quite a bit of experience and courage to survive because of his brother taking the worst of everything. But slowly grew up as the disappearance of his brother caused the need to do so.

How did you stumble upon our server?: Spring mentioned a L4D server one day and I slowly grew in interest

Character Name: Jamie Udesky

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 32

Occupation (Current or Before): Currently works on his family business towards Steel production.

Character Equipment: (Of Which I am Requesting to get) - Beretta SV10

Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Chaotic Good

Strengths: His ability towards talking to others, His intelligence

Weaknesses: His fairly independent nature makes him not as trusting to others in him worrying they will not carry their own word, He is overly emotionally attached towards his family.

Reason for the Item: The reason is that In character while Jamie was talking to his little sister, she brings up that she has gotten a boyfriend which scares Jamie on account he has never met the boy before. Because of this there is bit of an argument between them both about the boy, to where the sister was able to calm him down from it. But even in the argument he recalled doing things boys around her age would do back in Tennessee and would sneak towards girls rooms only to get ran off by said girls fathers. Even in the middle of the argument he contemplated in just calling his dad and his brother to bring down the guns, in case there was a need to shoo the new boyfriend off or to begin preparations towards a shotgun wedding. Even with the argument over and the negotiation between them to talk to the boyfriend Peacefully with the other Udesky brother, Jason. He still decides that his sister is still the most important thing he needs to protect, so he makes the call towards his brother Jason to pick up the family shotgun on his way towards Dallas to begin working with him.

+1

I vouch for his rp experience

He is by far one of the kindest people that I know and enjoys rping. He rped as an admiral xD

And Jamie isn't perfect, nor is his family so thus makes total sense of what the Udesky family are

They are close knit and stick with each other, protecting each other even if it means death

I think we can work with this, the only thing though he's 32 years old, how old his his sister? Seems like at this point he shouldn't be *THAT* protective of her and being with boys and what not. If he's just that protective I suppose it could work. I'll set mine to pending, depending on others input.

I'm pretty much in the same boat here as Zerg; wanna see what other admins say.

If we all are Pending my vote is we give it to you but I'm not saying anything yet

Fokin Deny me, Do it no balls

No point in this app as there is no logical reason for me to have this weapon anymore.

Jason: Aye lil b remember that shotgun you called about?

Jamie: Fuck no

Jason: Well I been holding onto it without using it for the past month