Ethnicity: Caucasian

Birthplace: Dallas State Hospital

Sex: Male

Potential Career: College Foot Ball

Build: Athletic

Mental Illnesses: None

Phobias/Fears: Dying, Being an Outcast, Being neglected

Love Interest: Heterosexual

Religion: What ever the fuck is pulling the strings.

Skills

| Efficient | Moderate | Shitty | Awful |

Melee Weapons: All that swinging and pulling back over the past months has really built up your ability to stick sharp or heavy blades into bony and fleshy targets with ease.

Medical: Not being able to fix yourself up heavily decreases your chances of survival from most wounds.

Firearm Control:  A lot of shooting of the past months has made your shoulder hurt less and your rifles stay on target more.

Sprinting:  Weather it was football or running with heavy weight on your back 24/7 but being able to run is no issue, your legs grow tired before your lungs do.

Drinking: Alcoholics aren't only hindrances on groups moral and your own but can be a burden when they don't get a sip of their liquid courage

-Key-

| Loves | Platonic Love | Good Friend | Friend | Unknown | Dislikes | Hates | Death Wish | Fears |

-

Alyssa Tanner

Some girl that hired me when I needed a job most, that was before the shit hit the fan, and even after that she still stuck around and talked with me every now and than, maybe she thinks of me as a close friend because she has told me some interesting stuff, she definitely trusts me though, and I feel the same for her.

-

Annabelle Clyde (M.I.A)

...I'll save it for another day.

-

Backston Dewar

Where do I start? Some random guy from the deadly streets of Texas who was once homeless quickly took charge and became our group "leader" I see it more as a democracy still to this day but I think I'll finally accept the fact that he can have his fun. I've probably felt every emotion I could towards this guy except love.He's down to earth though and was willing to hear me and Andrew out when we were concerned about his "politics" regardless. I trust him.

-

Alexandria Brooks (M.I.A)

She was a pretty amazing friend, joked around a lot and she got my sense of humor and channeled me into others, good person. I just wish I had known where the hell she ran off to maybe she left with her boyfriend and they are some where safe where the horrors of the world couldn't get them. Where ever you ran off to, best of luck, nerd.

-

Hannah Farr

A sweet down to earth caring woman, who isn't unintelligent too, I haven't seen or talked to her in a while. Not that I did very often any way but most important of all I hope she understands I have no bad blood with her and that she doesn't have to worry about that fucker that attacked her anymore.

-

Chloe Chance

It's hard to get the needle on the point with this one but thanks for being there when I could've been easily poisoning myself alone with hard liquor. I probably have a massive tab due for you that I have yet to pay and never will pay but thanks for being there when I went on my drunk ramblings about bullshit, and for taking care of me when I drank too much instead of leaving me to choke on my vomit. But regardless, you are good in my books.

-

Andrew Harrison (K.I.A)

I wish it hadn't happened and If I ever see these creepy fucks that are following us again you bet your ass their head is going to be centered in my ACOG, I just wish I was there to support you when you went in that building. Maybe you'd still be alive.

-

Richard Bronoca

This guy, this fucking guy. I love him like a brother, and I can tell he cares for people. He's a bit sexist but given the circumstances that had made him that way I don't exactly blame him for his choice in which gender he favors, He can be a little extra sometimes and if he learned to think a little bit before speaking I'd say he'd make a decent leader. Regardless I support him and his choices, and maybe one day if that pesky Asian ever comes back I'll be sure to put it between her eyes...a bullet that is.

-

Katia Patterson

A pretty fuck rad and down to earth chick, before we stopped talking I actually really enjoyed being with her often, she'd usually visit me at the guarding station. I hope she doesn't think I dislike her or anything she seemed to have a shadow of guilt or remorse whenever she talked to me like she was trying to figure out something she did wrong. I don't know what could of caused this but hey, I'm a enigma

-

Kyle O'Malley (M.I.A)

This dude turned out to be a owner of the gun store down the road from where I worked back in Dallas, he had a fucking truck full of firearms and is the main reason why I probably look so fucking deadly to begin with, He traded me a lot of guns and shit to keep me safe Like Kevlar and my trusty FN-FAL, I can't thank him enough but I haven't seen him or his gun truck for a while so maybe he's gone to found a gun empire elsewhere.

-

Mareceline Blackwell (M.I.A)

She was apparently some Youtube streamer or whatever, took a picture with me way back when this shit went down and posted it on her twitter I guess, I'd like to see her again and that picture too. I can't even recall what I looked like.

-

Tommy Cree

This guy is a fucking G, he drove around a tow truck way back in Dallas and made good fucking use of it too. Not only that but he is extremely trustworthy and he is some one I'd trust with covering my back if we ever got into a firefight, hopefully we don't but you never know.

-

Esmund Treaty (K.I.A)

Apparently he tried to break into some cars and get guns, even after I did shit for him that I'm not proud of. At the end of the day he got shot and I can't get pissed off about it because he did it to himself.

-

Coraline Norman (K.I.A)

I just hope it didn't hurt when they got you, further more I hope you didn't come back as one of the infected either, may you rest in peace.

-

Jason Udesky (M.I.A)

Where ever you are, I hope you are safe man, we were two peas in a pod, except one of us was a bit bigger than the other, regardless of that I've been leaving behind notes every where I can and hopefully you've been finding them and trailing not too far behind us, another day my friend, another day.

-

Nigel Sparrow (M.I.A)

I haven't seen you since that gate incident where you were once again denied access to the group, It's fucked up but looking at it from the perspective of our leader I understand why he would decide that. I just hope you've been following close behind, maybe you are getting a hold of the notes too.

-

Some Bandit (K.I.A)

You're rotting in hell for what you did, and I hope the wounds on your face from my shotgun stayed with you on your way down you fucking loser.

Add Richard

Last name?

Bronoca.

I was the guy who was trying to get into the police station.

I also gave you a knife.

Edit: :C

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this