Sign in to follow this  
MrSmiles

Prime Waifu's of Zerohour

After spending hours trapped in the darkness of my parents basement, 17 Dews of the Mountain and the crisp of Dorritos I have learned the secrets of the most ultimate waifu and their main attributes. But the question is, who here is true waifu god. I'm Smiles, your friendly true Japanese Ottaku from America here to bless you all with my knowledge.

jA9nlrl.png

What are prime waifu's? well you simple peasant, I will teach your degenerate soul in the ways of a true hero of the night

PRIME WAIFU's

sgZ7Ogg.gifmrSJ3Of.jpghNCIMRr.gif

God Tier Waifu

a7Gz7bK.png4SZBl2g.jpg77TUY6q.jpg

Let us begin with some of the most op waifu's we got here.

ZergHunter

Not Only does this prime slice of coffee have no Pic making them the most mysterious and rare waifu out there. If you ever needed to clip your toenails for any special occasion they would be it my b.

Emptybag

Starting off strong with the best pic of waifu from darksouls, they are also on the top poster spot making them a god among us all. You can only bow to them with their might.

Legion

This coconut is from the foreign seas as you can tell by their pic, being a ninja pirate from the Canadian seas. Where their own original waifu was so powerful it had to be pictured by the gods themselves.

Knomad

One of the wildest rides you will ever get on, they ain't afraid of showing a bit of skin and boy o boi does they have gotten them a grizzly side. I ain't gay but 20 dollars is 20 dollars

Postal_ech

This big mama jamba got what it takes to pull of the looks and the smarts with their classic "You got a single fact to back that up?" Really makes the kids come to the yard. The top notch meme skills they are pretty high on the list.

Cash

Hot

You think you have what it takes to be true top tier waifu? Then challenge me and get put on the board you filthy Casual