Sign in to follow this  
ejflorkey

The story

giphy.gif

So the [dropshadow=green]zombie apocalypse[/dropshadow] starts, right? You're agitated, people are dying, it's not a good time.

ZA8d1M0.jpg

So one of your newly found friends comes to help you out, take you, your uncle, and your buddy to a nice little gated community. Sounds alright!

N61FtVf.gif

Well, you sucessfully get out of the city, that's great, and you make it there. Seems alright. Then you notice the people...

ZZjx35q.jpg

Couple of paramilitary types, probably hard-asses, but maybe that's alright. What's weirder is all the trench-coats...What is this, the matrix?

ef837b3379c14d47d3f48659e585b360.gif

People have to realize that trenchoats are a bad idea in an apocalypse where running zombies are constantly trying to grab you, right?

Your Uncle, and buddy agree, so you gotta tell them about it, right? Wanna keep everybody alive.

So this is when you find out that these people aren't the most receptive to criticism or advice, or anything, really. You were kinda blunt rude about it at the end, but how can they not realize how dumb of an atire choice it is?Plus it looks terribleThat's not good for survival, or for just being around, honestly.

f01381e00d32d9d896da400fe1ff507f.gif

But you know, whatever, it's not the biggest deal, let's just find somewhere to stay while were here, alright? So you're setting up your new abode, get it real nice.

tumblr_mph5pnaoy01rthy6ko2_250.gif

So you and your Uncle get set up real nice. Time to get aquanted with the neighborhood. First thing you notice, stepping out the door, is the lack of a gate or any gate guards.

tumblr_nrkm53QH981us08ddo1_500.gif

Alright, well, somebody's gotta know about this, you can't just leave an opening like that during the zombie apocalypse! People are gonna get eaten! So you go to the nearest resident, and voice your concerns.

dnPOqKp.gif

Seriously? You're not concerned about this? Jeez, fine, we'll have to figure something out.

So then you go around, trying to find somebody else to talk to about this, when a large group rolls up with an Camper. They park it in front of the gate, which is good! But there's nothing on the other half of the opening, zeds could still waltz right in.

giphy.gif

So you talk to this large group that arrived about it, somebody here's gotta care.

2hcmle3.gif

"If you're so concerned about it, why don't you do it kid?"

Really?

giphy.gif

Because I just got here? Because you don't know me? Because I don't know you? Because I'm gonna need people's help to build something that's actually gonna work, instead of literally just a couch?

giphy.gif

"We're leaving tomorrow anyway, it'll be fine, don't worry about it."

Really?

Are yo-If you wanna leave tomorrow you gotta make sure you don't die tonight!

But fine, fine. You know what? Fine, We'll guard the gate, on a couch, against the undead, but it's stupid as hell, and you guys should feel bad about it.

tumblr_mecynwAWsX1rp6pkao1_500.gif

So, you start guarding, and it is what it is. A little boring at first

FjSQp3O.gif

But then the zombies start running up. It's just stragglers, but you gotta deal with them so nobody get's hurt, and they don't attract more.

MAgyy42.gif

So eventually, your Uncle and this new guy, they get a slightly better barricade set up. Not great, but better. There's still a decent gap between the barricade and the wall though, so in order to fill it, the Camper should be moved up a bit, yeah?

Your uncle and the other dude go to ask somebody to move it. Not even for the keys themselves, just for somebody to move it so we're all a little safer.

giphy.gif

Really?

Really with that shit? This is just fuckin ridiculous at this point, we're not even asking for anything extreme.

But, not like we can move it manually, so, you guess you gotta get back on duty. At least everybody actually guarding and helping with the gate agree's that the people here are ridiculous.

giphy.gif

So after some more time, and some more killed zombies by you, some of the men from this little community come up. Oh, they've got guns, good, that'll be better if something extreme happens.

"Here to finally relieve us from duty, Guys?"

hapssh.gif

"You folks need to leave. We're asking politely the first time."

Ah-heh, yeah, right, that's fuckin ridiculous! We're the only ones doing anything! They're not serious, they can't be!

tenor.gif

"You're gonna leave, seriously."

REALLY?!

We're literally the only ones that have done anything for the safety of this community since we got here! And now you're gonna kick us out because we actually DID something for it? You guys are fuckin stupid! You guys are LITERALLY THE DUMBEST SURVIVORS I THINK I'VE EVER EVEN HEARD OF! THE TEENS IN HORROR MOVIES ARE SMARTER THAN YOUR DUMB ASSES, YOU'RE GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE!

tenor.gif

BLAM

And then you get shot in the gut and die in your uncles arms, because the hard ass old dude deiced you were too much of a risk, what with being real mean. Oh, and the yelling. Too much noise.

HE SHOOTS YOU ~ FOR YELLING ~ Because of too much noise

gopCLkr.png

So then zombies come and break into the community because there's no serious barricade or gate guards, cause Donald Hardass Idiot-Factory Sr. somebody Shot you and alerted the horde, and now more people are dead, and everybody's homeless.

giphy.gif

That Explains the high amount of zombies when I got on. And why I did not recognize you when we passed by each other. Other than that the story was

zhEIXSR.png

this is what happens when you conspire with the admins to try and force your path

admins are a hell of a drug, kids. don't do them.

lmfao, I really hope this didn't actually happen.

It occurred a bit differently than described, actually.

I hope differently means better, that was a wild ride of a trainwreck.

lmfao, I really hope this didn't actually happen.

It occurred a bit differently than described, actually.

giphy.webp

this is what happens when you conspire with the admins to try and force your path

1499990809140.jpg

I mean hey, I didn't know that hallucination of a screaming Jeff Goldblum was a real thing until a disgruntled old Vietnam war veteran shot his ass. Then I realized what kind of shit I was on.

So yeah kids, watch what you snort, because it can get you into some fucked up shit.

I mean hey, I didn't know that hallucination of a screaming Jeff Goldblum was a real thing until a disgruntled old Vietnam war veteran shot his ass. Then I realized what kind of shit I was on.

So yeah kids, watch what you snort, because it can get you into some fucked up shit.

2017%2F05%2F17%2Fc8%2Ffe4f735355604da0a512a311e28e4ea8.e2723.jpg

[glow=red]NEITHER[/glow][dropshadow=Green]of these comments make[/dropshadow][fade]SENSE[/fade][blur=yellow]nor mean[/blur][shadow=blue]ANYTHING[/shadow]

2017%2F05%2F17%2Fc8%2Ffe4f735355604da0a512a311e28e4ea8.e2723.jpg

[glow=red]NEITHER[/glow][dropshadow=Green]of these comments make[/dropshadow][fade]SENSE[/fade][blur=yellow]nor mean[/blur][shadow=blue]ANYTHING[/shadow]

THERR HE FUCKING IS AGAIN!

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS JEFF GOLDBLUM AND WHY THE FUCK IS HE SCREAMING IN MY BACKYARD?! NEXT TO A FUCKING COUCH NO LESS!

I SWEAR TO SHIT THIS ADMIN DRUG IS FUCKING KILLER DUDE! YOU GET TO SEE SOME CRAZY FUCKING SHIT!

[shadow=red][glow=red][fade][marq=left]OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD ITS HAPPENING AGAIN ISN'T IT?![/marq][/fade][/glow][/shadow]

1498692298365.gif