Herb Runner

Annabelle Clyde

[align=center]Coleman.jpg.ae0f43a7f2660eb7b18d8bb157092a1f.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Annabelle Clyde[/align]

[align=center]Ethnicity: Irish, Italian, American[/align]

[align=center]Height: 5' 6"[/align]

[align=center]Eye Color: Blue[/align]

[align=center]Hair Color: Dark Brown[/align]

[align=center]Hair Style: She wears it down around her shoulders, it has a slight natural curl[/align]

[align=center]Piercings: Each of her ears are pierced twice, but she's not wearing earrings[/align]

[align=center]Other markings: She has a faint scar on her upper lip, it isn't noticeable unless you're very close. She has a tattoo of a Celtic Knot in the middle of her body, just below her breasts. She has a long scar on her left side reaching from about her chest to just above her thigh.[/align]

[align=center]cletic-knot.jpg.dabb75a2d769c753bf8562410951978a.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Skills[/align]

[align=center]Piano: She can play a limited amount of songs, but nice ones nonetheless[/align]

[align=center]Singing: She has a beautiful singing voice to go with the piano, she doesn't use it very often though[/align]

[align=center]Pitcher: She played softball in highschool, it's given her a leg up on throwing decently weighted objects[/align]

[align=center]

">[bbvideo=560,315]
[/bbvideo][/align]

[align=center]Relationships[/align]

Alexandria Brooks - We used to talk a lot more in those cornfields, the nice little porch chats, I honestly miss them. And while your experiments seem a little... far fetched, it shows that you're at least trying to help.

Backston Dewar - It's no secret I disagree with your decisions. And you being a hypocrite with the whole "we shouldn't have one specific leader" thing ticks me off a little. I do however think of you as a friend. You've proven that you can be depended on in the worst of times and you've been very generous to me.

Miles Winters - Although you weren't my first friend in this group you were no doubt my best for a long time. But now you won't even talk to me. I' still trying to make up for whatever I did to piss you off so badly. Maybe someday you'll see that I'm sorry.

Hannah Farr - I can't think of the words to describe you. Kind, funny, generous, loving, gorgeous... they aren't strong enough. I'll have to think of a new one just for you. As for the rest?

That's our business.

Frankie Basilone - You saved my life, twice, that puts you high up in my book. I wish you would let yourself smile more often, you seem obsessed with being sad and drunk. But you were my friend through and through. I miss having you around, being able to count on you. I went looking for your dog tags but someone had already taken them. But no matter, I don't need them to remember you.

Kyle O'Malley - I disagree with the whole "trade" thing, and you killed my friend... but I know you're not all bad. You have a good sense of humor and a heart big enough to help that little girl. While I wouldn't go as far to call you a good friend I would say that you can count on me.

Andrew Harrison - I like to think that I've found a friend in you. You've shown courage and caring to both me and those around us, which surprised me at first. Don't think that I haven't noticed that black band around your wrist, you've done something terrible to get that. But you don't seem intent on hurting anyone in the group, so I'll let it be for now.

Katia Patterson - You seem like a great person, and we've had some fun together. You took care of Hannah, which as everyone knows puts you high up on my list instantly. And you totally rock those tats girl. I'm glad to know you and happy you're around.

Jason Udesky - I barely even know your name why are you on here?

Jamie Udesky - I barely talk to you or your brother why are either of you on here?

Edited by Guest