Sign in to follow this  
SquejeMofo

SquejeMofo's Zombie Application

OOC INFO

[steam Username]: SquejeMofo

[steam ID]: STEAM_0:0:59915460

[sponsor's Steam Username]: Anyone who wishes to simply comment on the thread.

[sponsor's Steam ID]: N/A

[How did you stumble upon our server?]: AlphaZERO had admin’d on my outbreak server in the past and spoke highly of this community so when I saw it was back up I wanted to come by and check it out.

[RP Experience]: I’ve owned multiple serious roleplay servers such as Infinity Gaming’s Outbreak Roleplay, Blueberry Gaming’s Outbreak Roleplay, Nova-Vita Frundtech Roleplay as well as being staff on Respite, NewLight, and The Creek. I use to do ArmA 2 Realism prior to Garry’s Mod.

[Extra Notes]: This character can either be a one time death or multiple depending on how you, the staff team feel.

IC Info

Name: 'Infected Rifleman'

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Character Advantages/Talents:

[*] Body Armor (SAPI plates on front and back inside of IBA)

[*] Ballistic Helmet (ACH)

[*] Evolved Traits (Can turn door knobs, remove implanted object in his body, able to jog rather then shamble, able to pick up objects.)

Character Disadvantages/Weaknesses:

[*] Missing his left forearm, bone is stuck out of his upperarm at a point.

[*] Chinstrap of helmet restricts the infected's jaw usage (Not able to open for a bite as far.)

[*] Missing it's right eye

Extra Notes: Loot can be determined by the staff, I feel as if its accepted that it will be a little stronger and harder to kill then the normal NPCs therfore players should be rewarded a little more.