Sign in to follow this  
Knomad

Backston Dewar, Acting Manager of what's left of the Dallas City Survivors! (Gen2)

Backston Dewar

eecfed399bbcb51040a6f5a14f9d769a.png

Spoiler

its-always-sunny-charlie-day-2.jpg

Theme Song

He exists.

Relations:

Jamie Udesky

The bible tells us, "Seek, and ye shall find." A verse I look back to often. And much in the same way, I look back to Jamie often; be it for confidence, or advice, I know- Because it has been shown to me, that Jamie will be there for me, and for that reason and many more, I will attempting nothing more than my absolute best to help guide him through what's left in the world.

Katia Patterson

An original. One of the last of a dying breed, and while most of my oldest memories of her are cloudy and difficult to recall, one thing I know is that she is one of the more dependable members of the group.

Abraham Williams.

Ah-... I, struggle to remember quite how I first met him- I this it was back in Houston-- No, no- It was Dallas. I remember laying my eyes on this seemingly lost man in the first neighborhood I and the rest of what was left were posted at. He... Appears more trustworthy than most, although he has made some mistakes in his past, and I don't want to be put in a position to defend certain actions and decisions.

Hey, this is what you're all here for, request to be added.

W I P

How dare you remove Jamie, the man who now lives on your couch off your relationship list.

no proof.

Semi big update, updated a bunch of relations, added a bunch of relations. Added two three new theme songs.

jrC1r1L.jpg

YA KNOW, IT'D BE NICE IF TALIS WAS ON THERE

Here let me fix it for you.

YA KNOW, IT'D BE NICE IF TALIS WAS ON

There.

Sign in to follow this