MrSmiles

Rufus, the goodest boy character

Steam Name: Ya boi MrSmiles

Steam ID: What are you? A cop?

Steam Profile Link: 253-notarealnumber.com

Rp Experience: I used to do Roblox RP, ERP'ed a trap

How did you stumble upon our server?:I stalked Spring one day and came here and never left.

Border-Collie-Care.jpg.7af9149d6c867e29a352b0ad469724a6.jpg

Character Name: Rufus the destroyer

Character Sex: Haha, Yes plz

He a gud boi

Character Age: 6 years

Occupation (Current or Before): Good boy

Character Equipment: I expect at least a rocket launcher

Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Lawful good

Strengths: is gud boi, does boop, is dog

Weaknesses: Not always gud boi

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):

Society always held him back, his cushy little suburban life was never enough as the call of the wild was always beckoning him. The boy of the family which stole him since he was a pup was named Daniel and he was the worst of them all to Rufus, never leaving his side, always feeding him routinely. This boy was nothing but a handicap to Rufus extreme life, and the moment the zombie apocolypse broke out he was free of the boys insolence. But the moment he heard the screams of the boy, Rufus good boy genes went into action and he basically drop kicks any zombies which gets close to the boy, sadly during Rufus's blood rage he also drop kicks the boy. Sometimes Good boys go bad.

21 minutes ago, Zerghunter said:

If he's gone bad, how can he still be a good boy? This cannot stand.

-Support So many plot holes, please fix this.

Obviously to rise as a hero, you must first fall being the villain

- SUPPORT, DID NOT GET HIS 12 YEAR DEGREE AT WRITING CHARACTERS ABOUT DOGS

I BET THEY A CAT PERSON

Eats Pinnaple on Pizza

I AM GOOD AT CRITICISM, MOM!

22 minutes ago, MrSmiles said:

Obviously to rise as a hero, you must first fall being the villain

That's not how this works, you either die a hero you live long enough to become the villain. And clearly this good boy is no longer good... HE KICKED THE KID, This is... Dare I say it...  A NO GOOD REAL MEAN SAD BAD PUPPER

3 hours ago, Zerghunter said:

That's not how this works, you either die a hero you live long enough to become the villain. And clearly this good boy is no longer good... HE KICKED THE KID, This is... Dare I say it...  A NO GOOD REAL MEAN SAD BAD PUPPER

This is a redemption story you uncultured swine, It's a good Pupper which doesn't play by the rules, but the rules play with him.

Also yes he likes the pats, but only light ones

1 hour ago, MrSmiles said:

This is a redemption story you uncultured swine, It's a good Pupper which doesn't play by the rules, but the rules play with him.

Hmmmmmm I too like redemption and puppers... Clearly this story is Oscar worthy and I'm a fool for thinking otherwise. +support

55 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

My dogs name is Rufus, Image related.

rUPHUS.png

Pls post more pictures of your hands /s

• Like 1

Is there any empirical evidence or logical reasoning to support the claim that squares are inherently superior to circles in terms of aesthetics, functionality, or any other aspect? Or is this simply a subjective opinion held by a passionate group of individuals within this forum?

As tensions rise within the Udesky Clan, it's clear that power struggles are becoming more prevalent. With different members vying for dominance and control, it begs the question - what qualities do you believe make a strong leader within the clan? Is it someone who is ruthless and cunning, willing to do whatever it takes to come out on top? Or is it someone who is fair and just, looking out for the well-being of all members? How do you think these power dynamics will play out in the future of the clan? Share your thoughts and predictions on who you believe will ultimately rise to the top in the Udesky Clan.