Sign in to follow this  
SquejeMofo

Carter Anderson

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: SquejeMofo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59915460

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080096648/

Roleplay Background:

[*] Owner of Blueberry Gaming Outbreak Roleplay, Infinity Gaming Outbreak Roleplay, and Nova Vita Frundtech Roleplay.

[*] Staff on The Creek [1&2], Cyberpunk 2118, Cyberpunk 2115, Newlight, NS FTRP, Respite, Sector Four STALKER RP, The Trash, and a few others.

[*] Another 3,000 hours of various serious roleplay schemas including generation two of Zero Hour.

[*] Outside of Garry’s Mod I’ve been apart of various ArmA 2 Realism Units, DayZRP on standalone and mod.

How did you stumble upon our server?: I previously played on Gen 2 iteration and it was probably my favorite server and community I’ve been apart of since LP’s QZRP.

Recommendation(s): Knomad, Legion, SillyKilla, Metwad

Extra Notes: How I acted on the last rendition has changed and I’m not longer the moody, bitchy teenager I was. I don’t know if there is anyone that still has a problem with me but if you do just add me and we can figure out an agreement.

[IC Information]

Character Name: Carter Anderson

Character Age: Thirty-Five [35]

Former Occupation: U.S Army Veteran

Requested Equipment/knowledge:

[*] A pair of rugged, very beat up OCP Combat pants.

[*] A somewhat stocked with basic survival supplies ALICE rucksack

[*] Old issued plate carrier, mainly used as an LBV. Only has the front SAPI.

[*] EMT-P/TCCC Knowledge [Paramedic and Tactical Combat Casualty Care]

[*] Above-average marksmanship with an AR platform

[*] Average marksmanship with the standard issue sidearm. [Either M92 or a P320]

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strengths:

[*] Orderliness

[*] Self-Discipline

[*] Assertiveness

[*] Modesty

Weaknesses:

[*] Angry Hostility

[*] Compliance

[*] Depth of emotions

“Missile Silo Survivors” Opinion: Neutral

Character Background:

Spoiler

[*] 1985 - Born in Denver, Colorado at Saint Anthony hospital, Mother passes away whilst giving birth; June 29th.

[*] 2000 - Beginning of the grind in education at local High School, skills are strong in history and physical education; August 17th.

[*] 2004 - Graduated from Legacy High School; May 26th.

[*] 2004 - Began courses for EMT-B certification through Denver Health; June 29th.

[*] 2004 - Completed NREMT certification testing, began employment on ambulances with Denver Health; August 15th.

[*] 2006 - Enrolled in Paramedic school through Denver Health after two years of experience in the field; January 8th.

[*] 2006 - Completed NREMT-P certification testing through Denver Health; April 6th.

[*] 2007 - Enlisted into the U.S Army, 68W Option 4 contract. Held in holdover unit until whiskey phase of AIT; June 15th.

[*] 2007 - Completed and passed BCT, AIT, and Jump School. Routed to 2nd Battalion, 7th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division; November 20th.

[*] 2008 - Participation in Swift Response 16 and multiple large scale training operations; Feb. 21st - March 31st.

[*] 2009 - Deployment to the Wardak Province, Afghanistan for a 13 month deployment; January - January 2010

[*] 2010 - Joint-Task-Force Mountain Warfare training in the Rocky Mountains; February 12th.

[*] 2011 - Multiple in-state training operations with combined units; Unknown Dates.

[*] 2012 - Progression into flight medicine training at Fort Sam Houston, 26 week process before reclassing MOS from 68W to 68WF2; Started June 01st - December 3rd.

[*] 2013 - Unit transfer from the leg to 2nd Squadron, 17th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division and trained on operating within a UH-60M MEDEVAC Blackhawk as a dust-off medic; January 15th - April 6th.

[*] 2014 - Deployment to Jalalabad Airport, Afghanistan. Ran 26 MEDEVAC mission over the course of the twelve month deployment.

[*] 2015 - Various duty stations and field days within the unit to stay keen on skills. Estimated deployment to Mosul, Iraq within the coming months.

[*] “End of Days” 2016 - Unit redirected from overseas deployment stateside to assist in MEDEVAC operations within Kentucky during the beginning of the outbreak.

[*] 2017 - Unknown - Various flight missions throughout the time of the initial outbreak up until complete radio silence over government frequencies. The UH-60’s and other stocked vehicles began to run out of fuel rendering Anderson and various other soldiers useless.

[*] 2020 - Present Day - Throughout the events that unfolded after the fall of any civilized government Carter took to the ways of many survivors. In the earlier days he stayed on his feet and never stayed longer than two days in any secluded location. He kept away from cities and scavenged only from smaller rural towns and tried to stay away from the main infected attractions. He attempted interactions with anyone he could during the early days, trying to find word about anything and everything. As time progressed and various encounters with the not so friendly survivors of the new world, Anderson began to keep to himself. Simply working to survive on his own was easier than trying to gather enough supplies to sustain a group. During this time he still interacted with the settlements and safe zones he came across, bartering his medical knowledge for various supplies and anything to get him to some place new. Not only would he assist those willing to barter, during a caravan of survivors was struck by both infected and cleaned up by bandits, Anderson offered his skills to the combatants in order for his own life and supplies, leaving to move on to a new place. Surviving the years was not a cake walk. From scrounging for the last drop of water and the last bite of food to having to defend himself from humans and infected alike. Upon hearing word from a trader of a newer safe zone that seemed to be the last hope in an old missile silo he began to barter his skills and any spare items he may have to get closer and closer to that location. Growing older was beginning to become relevant and he looked to be somewhere with a decent group in order to live out his days helping those that needed it and being safe himself. 

Roleplay Example:

**Anderson along with a small group of survivors, maybe three enter an old and rugged tobacco barn. The slits in the walls allow just enough light in for the shadows and outlines of objects to be noticeable. The old and stale tobacco leaves swaying with the breeze and crunching to the touch as the group progresses in.**

Survivor 1: "Quick and clean, don't grab anything we don't need back home and try not to make too much noise."

**The survivors nod almost in unison as they begin to spread out along the edges of the barn, the sound of the wind whistling through the entrance as everything else falls quiet. Crunch after crunch of their shoes hitting the dead leaves. From somewhere within the barn an unknown voice would emit before three gunshots could be heard followed by a screech of one of the survivors. Leaves could be heard crunching under the weight of the man before the crew returns fire, frantic and spastic as they do so. Various holes put into the barn walls allow more and more light to beam through as something hard smacking wood could be heard.**

Survivor 2: "F-fuck man! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Survivor 1: "Shut the fuck up you're going to draw the infected if the gunfire didn't!"

Anderson: "Where is he? I can't see him!"

**Carter Anderson approaches the downed survivor as he swings his trauma kit over his shoulder, quickly flopping it on the ground and unzipping it. He'd look over the various medical supplies in the bag, majority of it being homemade and quite shanty as he retrieves his knife, tearing the man's pant leg open from where the main portion of blood is seen emitting. Anderson would examine the wound, the blood oozing out rather then bursting showing a non arterial bleed. Quickly Carter retrieves a roll of kerlix, using his thumb to press it into the would as the man lets out a ear piercing scream, shuttering Carter's thoughts as he continues packing before removing an old headband repurposed as a pressure dressing, he'd place it over the gauze before tightening it and zipping his bag up, peering around the barn.**

Survivor 1 & 3: "He's in the back room! He's down!"

Gunman: "Please, p-please, I'm sorry ... I-I don't know what I did."

**One of the survivors, known as survivor one raises his makeshift slamfire shotgun up to the gunman's direction as Carter enters the room. Grasping the rear of it as if he was about to fire before Anderson stepped in front, speaking quickly in hopes to not take the buckshot to the gut.**

Anderson: "He is still human, whether he killed or not he deserves to at least be bandaged and sent on his way to face the zekes. Let me help him."

Survivor 1: "You do whatever the fuck you want, you're a dumbass. I'm getting the other schmuck home and I better see you back there."

**He walks off.*

Gunman: "T-thank you, I-i'm sorry."

**Anderson does not speak to the gunman as he retrieves his aid bag once more, removing the more expired and non-sterile supplies from it as he attempts to patch up the gunman as good as possible. He'd reach over, taking the gunman's firearm and satchel as he finishes up the medical work on him before standing up and slinging the supplies over his shoulder. With a quick turn of the heel he'd head for the door as the sound of the infected forming outside of the barn could be heard.**

Our server is based more on what you’ve become instead of who you were. We would like to hear more about that then your previous life’s qualifications. The government  has toppled and no longer exist, therefore a military background is more or less of a footnote at this point as everyone still around at this point has found some way to survive the last four years.

2 hours ago, Legion said:

Our server is based more on what you’ve become instead of who you were. We would like to hear more about that then your previous life’s qualifications. The government  has toppled and no longer exist, therefore a military background is more or less of a footnote at this point as everyone still around at this point has found some way to survive the last four years.

Fair enough, I thought I'd include it just for the asthetic and so that if it does get accepted there's no chance of asspulling. 

I will update the application regarding the present a little more.

I dunno if what I read just now (8pm est) was updated or not, but regardless, I will say that I don't know how I feel about a 'Lawful Evil' character being one of our only (formerly) registered + trained health personnel.  If people have injuries they're most likely going to seek out this person first, and I just worry about someone acting strictly for their own betterment and gimping people's characters.

Not that you would necessarily do that, but with the 'Lawful Evil' doctine, that's entirely possible.  Anyway before I actually weigh in I'll give you a chance to fix thee formatting and add in what you will.

I believe this is more so what ya'll were looking for. If it is not please let me know.

-Changed Lawful Evil to Lawful Neutral

-Added a small background addition regarding the basis of his four years of survival after the fall

-Added a roleplay example of a small scenario showing how Anderson would act.

I would much rather you Lawful Evil because those characters are amazing and can be major assets to a groups moral and decision.

Regardless though +Support

4 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

I would much rather you Lawful Evil because those characters are amazing and can be major assets to a groups moral and decision.

Regardless though +Support

I'm gonna start out as Lawful Neutral and through roleplay we'll see where it ends up.

APPLICATION ADD-ON

Equipment:

[*] FN M4A1 w/ Tijicon Fiber Optic TA-51, dead and destroyed PEQ-15, cracked stock, and 1 magazine w/ 16 rounds remaining.

Reasoning:

The character is former military and was issued a FN M4A1 before the full outbreak. Seeing as how during the initial months to even first two years the  5.56x45, .223, or M85 type rounds are one of the most common calibers in the U.S and is heavily used by Law Enforcement and Military. Keeping the rifle on hand would have been one of the smarter moves for Anderson to make. The four years of use however has taken a toll on the rifle. He's attempted to keep it as pristine as possible but nature happens leading to the rifle to have quite a few dings and scuffs, a cracked stock, and grime in almost every nook and cranny.

Sign in to follow this